We offer fast and reliable SMS gateway with dependability and powerful features.
Providing a fast bulk SMS delivery service to mobile networks in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
Covering all GSM networks in Nigeria [Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN] and most CMDA networks.
Our core SMS service features include:
- global coverage (over 900 mobile networks in 200 countries);
- sending SMS from iBulky.com platform and via API;
- long concatenated SMS lenght(up to 3,000 characters);
- full reporting with real time activities on iBulky.com platform and through API;
- transparency in SMS units charges;
- various SMS types (scheduled SMS, personalized SMS, concatenated SMS, branded SMS, flash SMS etc.);
- secure SSL connection to iBulky.com platform and API;
- 99,8 % uptime;
- ...and more
HLR (Number Lookup)
Our Mobile Number Validation Service[HLR] is great for cleaning your mobile number database.
SMS is an affordable medium of communicating with customers and clients, however people change their mobile numbers, travel out of their home network and even change service providers while keeping their original mobile numbers. Keeping track of this can be challenging to a business, and can lead to lost SMS costs and a reduced return on investment (ROI).
Why you need HLR Service
SMS campaigns may be created to reach all clients and customers as soon possible within a specific period of time. In such situation, a certain percentage of customers/clients may be off the mobile network or have their phones switched off. Knowing beforehand the availability of the mobile numbers before sending can substantially reduce the costs on SMS campaign.
What is HLR Lookup?
HLR, the mobile network’s Home Location Register is the database of all mobile numbers on registered on its GSM network. The HLR keeps a record of the subscriber’s SIM card identifier (IMSI) and mobile number (MSISDN).
Our HLR Lookup service connects with the relevant mobile numbers home network and can identify whether the subscribers handset is roaming on another network, currently active or has been disabled. Additionally, with increased use of the MNP (Mobile Number Portability), subscribers are more than ever switching carriers yet holding onto their original numbers. HLR Lookup is able to provide accurate information on what the original network was and what the current network the subscriber is currently with.
Enterprises, resellers and other business that have a need to ensure that campaigns or messages are accurately and immediately delivered can rapidly validate and reduce messaging costs. Additional uses for HLR Lookups are to re-validate and “clean-up” existing mobile databases that are kept by companies.
Key features and benefits
- Save costs and improve messaging accuracy
- Optimise charging and billing
- Improve revenue margins and expand service coverage
- Tailored HLR lookup packages to fit specific market needs and trends
- 24/7/365 technical support